Salty cheese wrapped in salty bacon? Sign us up for that! Serve these little keto nuggets of deliciousness on a bed of dark greens and some vegetables, and call it the best salad you’ve ever had.
- 8 oz. halloumi cheese
- 51⁄3 oz. bacon, in slices
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C).
- Cut cheese into 8–10 pieces.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in oven until golden brown for 10–15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Don’t want to turn on your oven tonight? You can always fry the cheese in a frying pan over medium high with some oil or butter. Switch it up a little bit, by subbing pancetta in for the bacon.