This enchilada recipe has quite the twist! It’s made with canned biscuit dough instead of enchiladas and it’s so much fun!
- 1 package Pillsbury Grands! biscuit dough
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1 cup grated pepper jack or monterey jack
- Cilantro for garnish
- Avocado or guacamole for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the biscuits and slice each biscuit into 8 small pieces. Add to a medium bowl and pour the enchilada sauce over the top. Stir to coat.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. Drain the grease and stir in the taco seasoning and 2 tablespoons of water. Stir in the green chiles.
- Pour the biscuits and enchilada sauce into a 9x13 baking dish. Top with the ground beef. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked through and the cheese is fully melted.
- Top with cilantro, avocado, sour cream, hot sauce, etc.