In this post I’m going to show you how to make a easy and delicious Egg, Sausage and Potato Scramble. This scramble will be perfect for any brunch of breakfast event, and it’s easy and affordable to make. Let’s get started!
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 3 jumbo eggs or 6 medium eggs
- 3 medium sized potatoes washed peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoning salt or salt free seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 3 green onions chopped, plus more for garnishing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese your preference
- 6-8 grape tomatoes sliced in halves
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the diced potatoes into a medium sized bake dish, and drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the seasoning salt( or salt free seasoning), ground black pepper, and garlic powder all of the potatoes.
- Make sure the potatoes are nicely coated with the seasonings, then place the potatoes in the oven, and bake them until they are fork tender.
- Place the sausage into a skillet, and turn the heat to medium.
- Brown the sausage and add in the potatoes,yellow onions, and green onions.
- Stir the ingredients, and make sure everything is well combined.
- Next, crack open the eggs, and beat them.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet with the other ingredients, and scramble them with the other ingredients.
- Sprinkle in 1/4 cup cheese, and stir the cheese in.
- Once the eggs are cooked to your preference, remove the scramble from the skillet.
- Garnish the scramble with cherry tomatoes, cheese, and green onions.
- Serve immediately.