This Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie is decadent, and peanut buttery with a perfect Hot Fudge topping and is sure to satisfy your craving for something sweet!
- 2 cups chocolate graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 stick of butter (6 tablespoons)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tub (12 ounces) Cool Whip, divided
- 1 jar (11.75 ounces) hot fudge topping, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- remaining cool whip
- Melt the butter in the microwave
- Place the chocolate graham crackers into a plastic bag. Close bag and crush with a spoon until you have tiny granular particles (about the size of a pea).
- Combine the melted butter, sugar and chocolate graham crackers crumbs.
- Press ingredients into 9-inch buttered pie/tart pan, making sure to cover all sides.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 325°F.
- In large bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until creamy.
- Fold in 3 cups of Cool Whip and gently mix in until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
- Remove 2 tablespoons hot fudge from jar and reserve in zip-loc plastic baggie for later.
- Heat remaining hot fudge according to package directions.
- Spread on top of peanut butter layer. Refrigerate pie until serving time.
- At serving time, knead hot fudge in baggie with hands; cut tiny hole in corner of baggie and pipe over pie.
- Repeat with 2 tablespoons peanut butter and pipe on pie in opposite direction.
- Carefully garnish the pie edges with remaining cool whip.