This Ocean Water Punch only has a couple of ingredients but is perfect for all your summer parties, Memorial Day and 4th of July gatherings! Non-alcoholic recipe.
- 1 gallon bottle Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch
- 2 liter bottle lemon-line soda (7-Up or Sprite)
- Swedish fish (optional)
- If you have time, place the Hawaiian Punch and lemon-lime soda in the refrigerator overnight to cool. For this recipe, the ratio of Hawaiian Punch to lemon-lime soda is half and half. The exact proportions depend on the the size of your container or punch bowl.
- Fill up your container halfway with Hawaiian Punch.
- Then fill up the rest of the container with lemon-lime soda (no need to stir).
- If your soda and Hawaiian Punch aren't already cold, you'll need to pop the container in the fridge to cool.
- Or serve over ice. Then add in a Swedish fish for a special touch.