Are you looking for a Keto friendly, low carb meal idea that you can serve to the whole family? You never want to be making one dinner for yourself and another for the kids, so finding something the whole family can enjoy while on a Keto diet is key. Luckily, with this recipe for Keto Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot, you can make one meal that the entire family will love.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet
- 2 pounds of defrosted chicken breasts
- 8 oz package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese cut into chunks
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add chicken broth to the slow cooker and stir in Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet. Then add defrosted chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- After the cook time has ended, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add chunks of cut up Philadelphia Cream Cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar. Stir ingredients.
- Cover the crock pot again, and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the cream cheese has melted.