Healthier Oreo Poke Cake made with applesauce, filled with condensed milk and Oreo Flavored whipped topping.
- 1 15 ounce box chocolate cake mix
- 1 ⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 7 ounces fat-free condensed milk
- 8 ounces fat-free Cool Whip
- 12 Oreos processed to a very fine crumb
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix chocolate cake mix with eggs, yogurt and applesauce.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan with baking spray.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Poke the cake with a fork or end of a wooden spoon.
- Pour the condensed milk over the cake.
- Mix the Oreo crumbs into the cool whip.
- Spread over the cake, garnish with additional Oreos if desired.
- Click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.