These Easy Low Carb Keto Cheese Pizza Chicken are a low carb, super cheesy pepperoni pizza with pan fried chicken as the crust! Perfect for keto, paleo, or other low carb diets.
- 2 chicken, butterflied and cut into two
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp italian seasonings
- 1 tbsp celtic sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella, I like using thick strings
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 12 pepperoni
- cilantro, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butterfly chicken breasts and cut into two.
- Season each breast with salt and herbs.
- Add olive oil to a heavy pan, let heat until shimmery.
- Add chicken to pan in batches, brown each side well, about 4 minutes. Chicken will not be to 165 degrees internal temp - that is ok.
- Add chicken to baking sheet, and top with sauce, more herbs, and cheese.
- Place pepperonis on chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and melted, and chicken has reached internal temp of 165 degrees.
- Top with cilantro if desired.