Healthy Peanut Butter Balls with just 4 ingredients! Yes, I did! These are perfect for your chocolate peanut butter craving!
- 1 cup salted peanuts finely chopped (not peanut flour)
- 8 oz sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sweetener such as swerve
- Mix together the chopped peanuts, peanut butter, and sweetener. Divide the dough into 18 pieces and shape into balls. Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until cold.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or on top of a double boiler. I microwave chocolate chips, stirring every 30 seconds until they are 75% melted. Then I just stir until the rest melt.
- Dip each peanut butter ball in the chocolate and place back on the wax paper. Refrigerate until the chocolate sets.
- I use my own blend of xylitol, erythritol, and stevia in my recipes. This is twice as sweet as sugar. It is comparable to Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet and Truvia.
- To sub in Swerve use 1.5 to 2 times the amount of sweetener called for.
- To sub in Pyure or Trim Healthy Mama Super Sweet use half the amount of sweetener called for.
- Substitutions will work in most recipes. They may not work in candies, such as caramel.