This is one of our favorite breakfast recipes. They're topped with cheese and so delicious!
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 tbsp low-fat cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 piece bacon cooked and crumbled
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Begin by cutting the avocado in half and removing the pit.
- With a spoon, scoop out some of the avocado so it's a tad bigger than your egg and yolk. Place in a muffin pan to keep the avocado stable while cooking.
- Crack your egg and add it to the inside of your avocado. Sprinkle a little cheese on top with a pinch of salt. Top with cooked bacon.
- Cook for 14-16 minutes. Serve warm.