This Low Carb Pecan Pie is doing double duty this holiday season. Helping you stick to your diet as well as dazzling the in-laws! We won't tell them there no sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 10 Tbsp erythritol
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 10 Tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Pecans roughly chopped
- 3/4 Cup Coconut flour
- 1.5 Large eggs
- 3 Tbsp erythritol
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 3/4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Salt
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl, combine well and slowly start to add the dry ingredients until fully combined.
- All the ingredients should form a soft dough.
- Grease your pie pan and using your hands press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Get full recipe==>>ketoconnect.net