This Corned beef and cabbage is by far one of my favorite meals ever, and this tutorial showing How to Cook Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage is so easy, it will knock your socks off!
- 3-4 lb. corned beef brisket with spice pack
- 1 small onion
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 large carrots
- 6 medium sized red potatoes
- 1 small head of cabbage cut into 6 pieces
- 4 cups of beef broth
- Instant Pot or other pressure cooker
- Place steamer basket in Instant Pot.
- Add 4 cups of beef broth to the IP along with the onion and garlic. Mix in spices or spice pack.
- Place the corned beef brisket on steamer basket. Place the lid on your IP and lock the lid.
- Set to cook manually for 90 minutes. Once the pressure cooker is finished cooking, let it release naturally for 10 minutes, then manually release the rest of the steam.
- Remove the lid away from your body, allowing any left over steam to escape.
- Remove the corned beef brisket and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>mom4real.com