These Pretzel Turtles are one of the easiest treats you’ll ever make! Crisp salty pretzel layered with sweet caramel chocolate Rolo candy and finished with crunchy pecans. Everyone loves these!
- 1 (11 oz) bag Rolo candies (50 Rolo's)
- 50 mini pretzels
- 50 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line an 18 by 13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay pretzels in a single layer on baking sheet then place one Rolo candy in the center of each pretzel.
- Warm in preheated oven just until chocolate and caramel have softened, about 4 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>cookingclassy.com