Make Original BAKER'S GERMAN'S Sweet Chocolate Cake for your next special occasion. Everyone adores Original BAKER'S GERMAN'S Sweet Chocolate Cake!
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S GERMAN'S Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup water 4 egg s, separated
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cover bottoms of 3 (9-inch) round pans with parchment; spray sides with cooking spray. Microwave chocolate and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Beat egg whites in small bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating well after each. Blend in melted chocolate and vanilla. Add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating until well blended after each addition.
- Get full recipe==>>kraftrecipes.com