Filled with holiday cheer, this insanely Easy Cranberry Margarita will definitely get your Christmas party started. (gluten free, vegetarian, vegan)
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1.5 oz silver tequila (1 shot)
- 1 oz triple sec (2/3 shot)
- 4.5 oz cranberry juice (3 shots), or more to taste
- fresh cranberries, for garnish
- Pour the sea salt onto a small, shallow plate. Moisten the rim of an 8oz glass with one of the lime quarters. Dip the moistened rim into the sea salt to coat with salt. Fill the cup with ice and set aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the juice of half a lime, silver tequila, triple sec, cranberry juice and shake to mix.
- Get full recipe==>>isabeleats.com